Blog Archive

Beaded Chandeliers

So, I've always liked chandeliers but lately I've been drawn to the beaded chandeliers that are out there. They aren't quite as "girly" as your typical chandelier but they are just as eye-catching. The look is earthy but modern at the same time... I like.


Ballard
Marjorie Skouras
Decor Pad


I was thinking it may be possible to pull something like this off as a DIY but maybe I'm crazy. We'll see. I've been thinking about it today and I just might give it a try. I have this older IKEA chandelier (see below) that we're no longer using and I was imaging how I could pull it apart and replace the crystals with beads. Would it work? Not sure. It's fun to imagine that it might though! Then I could have my own beaded beauty!







Images via: Made by Girl; Dollar Store Crafts; Decor Pad; IKEA Hacker