Blog Archive

Front Closet Chaos No More!

So, I finally managed to get to that chaotic front closet. The main reason the project was slow in getting done was because I needed to make a trip to Wal-Mart to pick up a larger storage basket and shoe rack, and I was avoiding going out in the extremely cold temperatures. Extremely cold is no exaggeration either. Try -30 C for about two weeks straight!

Anyway, I finally ventured out a few days ago, picked up what I needed and got to work. It looks way better and I actually enjoy opening the closet doors now!


Before

(Click on images to enlarge)




New Shoe Rack and Lined Basket (for all our gloves, scarves, hats, etc.)




And... After!





This smaller basket holds my kid's hats, mitts, scarves, etc. and it sits on the floor so they can access it to dress themselves, or at least try to dress themselves. (They are still in the needing help stage for the most part.)

This looks soooo much better! Yay!