Blog Archive

My Top 5 Coffee Tables

Here's my top 5 round up for the week and this time it's coffee tables. I've collected a few favourites to share.

(Is it ever hard to keep it to just 5! I might need to go with a top 10 instead.) 

Lucite Coffee Table, CB2

Marble Top Coffee Table, CB2

Metal Coffee Table with X Base, Pieces

Pipa Cocktail Table, Oly Studio (Image #1)

Pipa Cocktail Table, Oly Studio (Image #2)

Unto This Last Coffee Table


Have a great weekend! I have some rather special plans for my weekend as I'm heading to the homestyles event in Saskatoon on Saturday. I'll let you know how that goes on Monday. If you're interested in checking out the event you can visit the homestyles site here and maybe I'll run into you there! 

p.s. Tommy Smythe (Sarah Richardson's design side-kick) is going to be there as one of the keynote speakers. I'm rather excited! 

Happy Weekend!