Blog Archive

Blogger Feature: Lenore Hume from Lather. Write. Repeat

The blog world is large and vast. There seems to be an endless number of fabulous blogs to peruse. Today I'll be featuring one of the blogs that I find myself going back to again and again.  

Lather. Write. Repeat is the blog and Lenore Hume is the blogger. Lenore writes from Winnipeg, MB. (Yay! A fellow prairie blogger!) I first came across Lenore's blog when her Winnipeg City Guide was featured in Design*Sponge. Lenore recently celebrated her first year as a blogger and posted a list of all the things she's accomplished in the last year. It's quite a list! All I can say is she is one busy but productive lady.


Lenore not only blogs but she also operates Lather Creations, a vintage furniture upcycling business. I absolutely love seeing how she transforms each of the pieces she gets her hands on. I've rounded up a few of my favourites...







Lenore is one talented gal and I've enjoyed getting to know her as a fellow blogger. You can visit her blog and Lather Creations here. I'm sure Lenore would love to have you pop over and say hello!

-Sarah