Blog Archive

My Top 5 Benches

Yesterday I posted about why benches are so great and how they can be used in the home. That was all in preparation for today's top 5 round up... my top 5 benches.

There are so many lovely options out there but these 5 stood out to me.



Maison Bench by Modern Dose


Liza Bench by Sarah Richardson Design

Sarah Bench by Jan Showers


Jonathan Bench by Oly
Sienna Bench by Stone Forest

This last bench can be used indoors or out. I love how it combines modern lines with an "earthy" look or finish. Beautiful!

I think my favourite was the third one down though (and not just because it has a great name). Such a glamorous look. The X-legs are a nice touch too and in the gold finish... gorgeous!
 
Did you have a favourite? Leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!


Enjoy your weekend!


-Sarah