Blog Archive

My Summer Project

I have some exciting news to share... I've recently acquired my first "real" client and project. Albeit the client is my mother and the project is transforming her office space, but that's certainly more "real" than anything else I've done before. I'm looking forward to it and I thought I'd let you know about it now since we've already started making plans. We'll do most of the hands-on work in the summer but we're talking, measuring, planning and shopping now! 

Here are some before shots of the office space so you get an idea of what we're up against. (Well, it's not that bad.) My mom's a teacher and teachers have lots of stuff! We just need to bring some order to it in a lovely way to create a space that she enjoys using. This is going to be fun!



Before
(click on images to enlarge)








A big thank you to my mom for giving me permission to blog about her office space and its transformation.