Blog Archive

Birthday Shopping

Hi all! How are you on this fine day? As you may or may not know, I turned 28 last Wednesday (the 17th). Gosh. 30 is getting awfully close! I hear 30 is the new 20 though, so that sounds good to me. 

I was given some moola for my birthday, so now I'm in shopping mode! I've been eyeing the dresses over at Shabby Apple for quite some time now. Many of you are likely familiar with them. They have some really lovely dresses and quite a large selection. I love the slight vintage feel many of the styles have. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble deciding which one is my favourite. Perhaps you can give me some help. 

Here are the ones I've narrowed it down to. Have a look, and let me know which is your favourite!
 

Jacob's Pillow, black and white polka dot



Sierra Nevada in teal blue



Baja Dress in navy and white



Tuxedo III Dress in Brown Linen (belt NOT included)



Ming Dress in black and white


So, which is do you like the best? Aren't they all darling? You can see why I'm having trouble deciding.

Thanks for the help and have a super day! 

-Sarah