Blog Archive

Summer Fun

With it being the last day of August, I thought I'd have a look back at the summer fun we've had. I know there's still some summer left, but once September hits, it starts to feel less like summer and more like fall.

Here are a few favourite summer things to do...






We also LOVE the park and hanging out with family and friends. Another thing we enjoy is the summer produce, especially all the fresh fruit (I'm sure we ate several pounds of blueberries over the last few months).


The more these two little people hang out, the closer they become...


They make each other laugh, they look out for each other, and they are starting to play together more and more. It's such a blessing to watch them interact.

I hope you've had a wonderful summer, enjoying the things that matter most.

-Sarah