Blog Archive

My Top 5 Pendant Lights

So, my top 5 five has turned into more of my top 5'ish this week. Sometimes it's just too difficult to narrow it downs to only 5! (I'm sure you understand.)

Have a look at some pendant lights I've been quite smitten with lately. 

1. Thomas O' Brien Pendant Lights




Room Design via Style at Home

image via Lonny Mag


2. Glass Fish Bowl Pendant (available through Eurolite) 

Room Design via Style at Home


3. Bocci Pendant Lights




4. Skygarden Pendant Light by Marcel Wanders (Flos)



5. Ceramic Pendant Lights by Jonathan Adler



And both of these round pendants are stunning as well...



I love the earthiness of the Oly Pendant (1.) and the shine and shimmer of the Sophia Pendant (2.). 

O.k. How can it be Friday again... already?! September is creeping up on us all too quickly. Oh, well. I guess all we can do is make the most of each day and enjoy the summer while it's here. On that note, have a great weekend, y'all!

-Sarah

Links: Thomas O'Brien; Style at Home; Lonny Mag; Eurolite; Bocci; Flos; Jonathan Adler; Oly Studio; Maisons Dumonde