Blog Archive

Interview: So Canadian, Eh?

Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Ours was packed full with visiting, church, swimming, and a birthday celebration for yours truly. (I turned 28 last Wednesday.) 

I wanted to let you know that my blogging buddy, Barbara, over at Hodge: Podge has featured me on her blog. She's writing a column called, "So Canadian, Eh?", where she interviews various Canadian designers and bloggers. 


First, a little about Barbara though... 


Barbara has been so friendly and encouraging as I've ventured into the blogging world. I knew I was going to like her from the start as she shares several similarities with my darling mother. For one, her name is Barbara (just like my mom), she is a teacher (just like my mom), and, although I haven't yet met her in person, she seems like a very warm, friendly, and perhaps bubbly sort of person (just like my mother). Anyway, Babara is one swell lady with a swell blog, and she has been kind enough to feature me. I'm totally honoured as she has featured some rather big name and totally talented designers and bloggers, and then there's me. I'm tickled pink!

If you've ever wondered why I started blogging, what inspires me, and all that jazz, then pop on over to Hodge: Podge and have a read. Be sure to say hi to Barbara while you're there. 


Here's a living room mood board I created for the interview (to give you a peek). 




-Sarah