Blog Archive

A Few Random Pretties

Greetings! We're home from our last minute trip out east. Thank you to those of you who expressed your condolences at James' grandfather's passing. Everyone is doing well; it was very nice to be together as family. I'm glad we could make the trip.

Our flight home was delayed by several hours on Sunday so we didn't get home until late that night. We're very glad to be home as travelling is no small feat with two little ones in tow. 

Here is a little prettiness to brighten your day. (I think the romantic in me was definitely surfacing as I put this together.)












Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have my ottoman tutorial up soon and another "Stylish SK" feature too. For now, I hope you enjoyed the pretties.

Catch you later! I've got a pile of things to get caught up on around here.

-Sarah 


image sources: via pinterest; parisapartment.wordpress.com; design for mankind; Carolyn Quartermaine (images 4 & 5); via pinterest; this is glamorous (images 7 & 8); via pinterest; parisapartment.wordpress.com; Vanessa Bruno Apartment via pinterest