Blog Archive

More Sewing

Good day! I hope all is well with each of you.

I don't think I mentioned that the fabric for my mom's "office" arrived. As a reminder, it's called Sweet William, White by Tonic Living. Have a look...





I've actually had it for several weeks now but finally got around to sewing one of the panels last night. I'm sewing mom's curtains the same way I sewed the ones for my stairwell recently. The only difference will be that mom's curtains will be lined. Her office gets used as the nap room for my little boy whenever we're over there. Having the curtains lined will help block out the sunlight (and hopefully help him sleep better when he's at grandma and grandpa's house).

Once we have the curtains hung, we'll focus on painting the sideboard. Once the sideboard is ready, we'll have to buckle down and make room for it! Time for some major sorting and purging. I can't wait to see it all come together!

-Sarah