Blog Archive

House Tour (via Style at Home)

I'm sorry I don't have too much ready for you today. It's very possible that as you're reading this, me, James, the kids and James' sister and nephew are on a plane heading to Ontario. We are heading out east to see family which will be lovely, but,  unfortunately, it's not a happy reason why we're getting to see one another. 


My husband's grandfather passed away early Wednesday morning. Thankfully his passing was very peaceful and expected. He was ready to go which is a great comfort. He will certainly be missed though. I'm so glad we were able to visit with him and other family this past April. He was able to meet Luke at that time which was very special.


Since we've had to quickly plan a trip to ON, and since we've already departed, I haven't had much time to prepare some posts for the time we'll be away.


For today, I thought I'd share one of my favourite house tours featured in Style at Home (March 2010) and designed by Peter Wilds










Isn't it lovely? I love the restful palette, and I think it's the perfect mix of modern and feminine. 


I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend. I should be back on Monday.  


-Sarah