Blog Archive

My Top 5 Ornate Dressers

It's Friday and that means a top 5. As promised, here are the more feminine, ornate dressers I had spotted in my search for stylish chests of drawers. These are all very eye-catching and anything but boring (some may even be a little over the top). 

Have a look...


#1 Dorothy Draper Black Lacquer Chest via Sultan Chic



#2 Bowfront Bone Inlay Chest in Green by Wisteria





#3 Glass Vase Bereau by Anthropologie






#4 Amelia Chest by Oly Studio






#5 French Five Drawer Dresser by Wisteria




Oh, and I thought this one from Shine by SHO was rather stunning. It's not highly ornate,  but I LIKE it (he he). 




I'm hoping to hang the curtains in my mom's office on Sunday we we can mark the hem and get them finished. They're looking good and I can't wait to see them up!


Have a really great weekend, friends!

-Sarah 


Links: Sultan Chic; Wisteria; Anthropologie; Oly Studio; Shine by SHO