Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Carissa Erickson

Today I'm happy to have Carissa Erickson of The Fabulous Design File sharing what she's "Been Lovin' Lately". Carissa actually lives in my neck of the woods, and I've had the chance to coffee with her. We hope to meet up again soon! Carissa has been super friendly and helpful to me as I've started my own blog, and she has a knack for coming up with the best DIY projects. This girl will paint anything and make it look fabulous!

Please welcome Carissa! 



Thanks for inviting me over today, Sarah!  This was an easy one for me, and so much fun to put together.  The main thing that I’ve been lovin’ lately is flame stitch!  This summer my love of chevron morphed into a love of flame stitch.  I’m loving the randomness of flame stitch, and the ranges of colours.  Here are some rooms and items that I rounded up:


Sources & Links:
1. Missoni for Target throw
2. Osborne & Little wallpaper
3. Missoni for Target scarves
4. Missoni for Target shoes
5. Missoni for Target bike
6. Bathroom designed by Alex of Things That Sparkle
7. Flor tiles
8. Office space with the flame stitch wallpaper
9. Area rug from Studio Ten25

All images via pinterest
 
Thanks so much for putting this together, Carissa! I agree that flame stitch is pretty awesome, and now I'll think of you every time I see it! Go ahead and visit Carissa at her blog and be sure to check out some of her fabulous projects.

-Sarah