Blog Archive

Packing for IDS

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm off to the Interior Design Show in Vancouver this weekend. I leave Thursday morning and I'm back Sunday afternoon. That means today is laundry and packing day!

I'm on a mission to get...


 image via pinterest


Here's a look at a few of the things that are going in the suitcase. 






In case you wondered, those shoes are not at all comfortable, but I'm only planning on wearing them for a few hours the one evening. That reminds me, I should wear them around the house today to get practiced up. I don't wear heels very often anymore, and the last time I wore these particular heels I fell... twice! Oh dear. I'm having second thoughts. 

Avery was so sweet with the umbrella. She was pretending to be Mary Poppins and was more than happy to pose for me.  


Oh, here are a few more shots of our family photo shoot. I picked them up from our photographer yesterday. She did a fantastic job! 











I promise to have something design-related for tomorrow. For now, I'm kicking into turbo laundry and packing mode. Enjoy your day, friends!


-Sarah