Blog Archive

Designer Feature: Jill Sorensen of Marmalade Interiors

Good day! I hope you're all well, and I hope you're ready to get your colour fix for the day! 


Jill Sorensen is an interior designer in Virginia who is so NOT afraid of colour. She uses it fearlessly.



Have a look at her beautiful home. She calls it colourful eclectic, and I couldn't think of a better way to describe it!














Yes, she just used a countless number of different colours in the same house. Yes, it looks awesome! I seriously don't know how she does it. I would be shaking in my boots!


Jill does client work, runs an online store, and writes a super stylish blog. You can visit her over at Marmalade Interiors. She has lots on the go so there is plenty to see and read about. 


Today I'm en route to Vancouver for IDS. Hope to check in from there tomorrow! Catch you later. 

-Sarah

all images via Marmalade Interiors