Blog Archive

I could shop here...

I recently stumbled across this glamorous clothing boutique designed by Kristen Hutchins and thought is was definitely share-worthy. 

Check out that back wall. I love the white & black doors and the wallpaper. The chandeliers is stunning. And that orange tufted couch shakes things up just a little and in an oh-so-perfect way.


Awesome display cases...





Metallic cowhide rub... so pretty!


If you'd like to see more of Kristen's work, you can pop on over to her site and visit her portfolio. There's a lot of other great stuff there.

So, I've arrived safe and sound in Vancouver and yesterday evening was so much fun! I got to meet several blogger friends at pre-tour and opening night gala. Today sounds like it's going to be another full day so I've gotta' run, but I do want to wish you a happy Friday and a lovely weekend.

-Sarah