Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Nancy Marcus

Hello, friends! I hope you've been enjoying the first few days of September. As I mentioned, we're on holidays for the week on Vancouver Island, and as promised, I have a few guest posts lined up for the week. I've asked a few blogger friends to share what they've been lovin' lately, and being true to their ultra stylish selves, they've assembled some really lovely things.

Today we'll hear from Nancy Marcus of Marcus Design. Nancy is one stylish lady with a beautiful blog. She is in the process of renovating her home, she can paint like a pro, and she has an eye for all things glamorous. Please welcome, Nancy, and have a look at the lovely things she's been lovin' lately!





Hello lovely Prairie Perch Readers!

I'm so excited to be visiting Sarah's fab blog today, and get the chance to share what I've 'Been Lovin' Lately!' As much as I am hanging onto the last fleeting moments of summer, I am starting to fall for all-things-autumn ... the boots, warm metals, pom-pom scarves, the greys, browns, and navy blues! Yum!! 



A huge thank you to Sarah for inviting me to participate in her wonderful series!

SOURCES:
1. PILLOW (Luxury Monograms) 
2. BOOK (Chapters)
3. BOOTS (Tory Burch) 
4. BRACELET (M Schweitzer) 
5. SCARF (Friis Company) 
6. BRONZE OBJECT (Chapters)

And thank YOU, Nancy, for putting this together for us - such beautiful choices! Be sure to stop by Nancy's blog. I promise you won't be disappointed. She has a knack for finding some of the best-looking interiors and inspirational photos.

-Sarah