Blog Archive

My Layered Space

Last week I began "My Layered Space", which is a layer by layer look at the type of interior I am most drawn to. I shared the first two layers: floors and architectural details and finishes. Carrying on, I have another delicious layer to share today.

Layer #3: Natural Light


Letting loads of natural light into a home makes everything better, don't you agree? That means windows galore, please. Here's how it goes down with me...


If you're a big window, say floor to ceiling height, I like you.
If you're a big, arched, round or steel framed window, I really like you.


Welcome to Window Wonderland...
















Let the sun shine in! Would you take larger than life windows in your home?


-Sarah

image sources: 1. desire to inspire; 4. cococozy; 6. decorpad; 9. decorpad; 10. architectural digest; 13. house and home; all other images via pinterest