Blog Archive

Get Your Boots On

Well, hello there! What do you know... it's Friday already! I've been working on a top 5, but haven't had a chance to finish it. I'm attempting to pull together my top chandeliers, and it's proving to be rather challenging. Like glass knobs, I have this thing for chandeliers, so narrowing it down to the best of the best is not easy. I promise it will be a gooder once it's finished, but it's not quite ready yet. I hope you won't mind.

For now, here's a look at the boots I picked up on my shopping spree yesterday. I had some birthday money to spend and had been eyeing me some brown leather boots. So, here they are!







From my vantage point...




These boots made the cut because...
  • I loved the colour.
  • They're comfortable and should be relatively warm.
  • They have a heel that's not too high, but it gives me some height.
  • I can dress them up or down. 
  • I will wear them TONS.  

So, there you have it! We did end up with a top 5 of sorts... my top 5 reasons for choosing these boots, and that will have to do for now. Stay tuned for those chandeliers and have a really great weekend, friends!

-Sarah