Blog Archive

Been Lovin' Lately with Nichole Loiacono

For today's guest post, I'm delighted to have Nichole here from Parlour. Nichole's blog was one of the first I discovered when I first started reading blogs, and I've been happy to follow along ever since! 

Nichole has offered design services in the New York area for the past two years and will be moving to Kansas City soon where she will be continuing on with her design work. You can visit Nichole's portfolio and read about her to get a good idea of the style she gravitates towards; she likes to mix it up with some antiques, bold colours, feminine touches, luxurious elements, and more! She also redesigns furniture pieces, transforming them in dramatic, one-of-a-kind ways. 

Meet Nichole...




And here are the gorgeous pieces she's "Been Lovin' Lately"...


Did I mention that Nichole loves precious metals? She says they add something special, and I couldn't agree more!

A big thank you to Nichole for this lovely collection of beautiful things. You can visit Nichole at her blog here.  


I'll be back with a Been Lovin' Lately post tomorrow. It's actually something I've put together since I had to get in on the fun!


-Sarah


View sources and links for Nichole's design board here.