Blog Archive

An Update & Some Pretties

It's Friday already and I just haven't had a chance to put together a top 5 for today. We're actually en route to Vancouver Island today for a week-long vacation. Well, it's a vacation for me and the kids, but my hubby is going to be hiking the west coast trail (I would not consider that a vacation, although it is an adventure)!

Since I'll be down at the beach either soaking in the sun, collecting sea shells, or flying a kite, I've asked a few friends to fill in for me while I'm away. There are four fabulous bloggers ready with guest posts for next week. These are all ladies I consider to be oh so stylish, and they're going to be sharing what they've Lately Been Lovin'. I've had the chance to see what they've put together, and it's mighty fine. You'll definitely want to stop by for a visit.

And a few random pretties to close out the week...









Have a good weekend and be sure to stop by next week to catch the Lately Been Lovin' posts!

-Sarah

image sources: via pinterest; via This is Glamorous; via Made by Girl; via pinterest (next 3 images); via Elle Decor